Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client is looking for a Treasury Senior Senior Officer to take responsibility in their Head Office in Dar es Salaam.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and hedge the risks arising from foreign currency flows and transactions
- Ascertain that the company is receiving accurate foreign exchange rates for its currencies
- Daily FX cash and position reconciliations
- Propose ways of optimizing cash usage in the company.
- Process swift payments before cut-off times
- Understand FX forward, options and CFD related products
- Prepare trading P&L and Balance Sheet report
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other quantitative disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA and the like.
- Minimum of 8 years similar or relevant experience.
- Ability to formulate business strategies and implement.
- Logical thinking and high level of numeracy.
- Experience in margin FX and CFD is a bonus