We are looking for Site Engineers to work for our client in the cost region to work in the road construction. Qualified candidates are requested to apply online.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity and resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related disciplines.
- Preferably 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in the construction industry especially in the construction of buildings..