Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client is looking for a Security Officer to take responsibility in their Head Office in Dar es Salaam.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and review Security and Safety strategy, plans, policies, procedures.
- Lead security mainstreaming and promote a positive security culture in the company.
- Spearhead activities that protect the staff, visitors, property and our corporate image.
- Proactively respond to security emergencies on our premises.
- Effectively liaise with state security agencies where necessary.
- Participate in meetings to determine security operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Review reports on incidences and breaches of security systems.
- Investigate and promptly resolve security concerns.
- Prepare and submit reports for management on security status for effective decision making.
- Experience in criminal investigations
and fire fighting
- Prior formal training in the military or police force.
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Good interpersonal relations, leadership and organizational skills.