We are lookingfor a Quarry Production Supervisor for Arusha who will primarily be responsible for providing production oversight and support for quarry operations including safety, environmental, compliance, and efficiency.
- Conduct tool box safety meetings at least once per week, before the work begins to discuss major safety initiatives, near misses, as well as to provide an overview of Company-wide information impacting the workforce.
- May operate equipment such as loaders, tie inserters and other equipment.
- Ensure all employees on shift are properly task-trained.
- Inspect the work areas to determine the type of work required and materials and equipment to be used.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor plant activities including the maintenance of equipment.
- Support and assist personnel in achieving timely and efficient production schedules
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations in conjunction with the Human Resources and the Operations Manager
- Ensure proper documentation of operations activities in logs and/or incident reports.
- Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors and customers service
- 3-5years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to obtain results through others.
- Strong facilitation skills.