KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is urgently looking to recruit a purchase assistant. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate should be a smart person who can „think outside the box“
Duties & Responsibilities
· Identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
· Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
· Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry, opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
· Respond to inquiries which do not require the personal attention of the Procurement Specialist.
· Correspond with vendors and suppliers regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
· Perform related work as required.
· At least one year experience in procurement
· Hands on experience in ERP system
· Holder of diploma/degree in procurement related studies.