A reputable company in Dar es Salaam is looking for Payroll Accountant to be based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidate should have experience of previously working in big companies. Experience in auditing and FMCG industry is of reasonable advantage.
- Preparation of the monthly Management reports together with the accounts schedules as guided by the Finance Manager;
- To regularly review the cost centers break ups and advise for correction in order to ensure the accuracy of data entries to the correct accounts;
- Verifying the Payroll from the HR Dept. for monthly disbursement;
- Top fill up the VAT monthly returns;
- Checking the Staff Loans & Loan Fund on regular basis for rectifications if any;
- To liaise with other members of department on all Insurance matters and submits the status report on monthly basis or whenever it is required;
- Any other duties to be assigned by the senior managers.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Experienced in using SAGE
- Minimum 5 years accounting in payroll management
- Previous experience in auditing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives;
- A very good command in English language.