Kazinikwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for a personal assistant to the Managing Director to be based in Kibaha. The candidate should have previously worked as PA in reputable institutions
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the
manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Prior working experience as general manager’s assistant for 1 year
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Multilingual may be preferred
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in public administration, business administration or other related field.