KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for Logistics Manager to manage a fleet of 60+ trucks. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the online app. Candidates with outstanding CVs will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Manage a team of heavy duty trucks drivers efficiently
- Monitor team performance as per given deliverables
- Plan and manage day to day logistics and fleet management operations
- Ensure effective turnaround of the fleet to obtain maximum revenue
- Supervise day to day clearing and forwarding ativities of the company
- Ensure compliance of all company policies in day to day business operations
- Compile and submit daily reports to customers and management
- Maintain accurate records of the department.
- At least 10 years experience in handling transport/logistics operations
- Very good knowledge and experience in planning routes and loads
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Good understanding of transport regulations in the Eastern, Central and Southern Africa.
- Degree in Logistics / Business Management.
- Very good at MS Excel, MS Word and Powerpoint.