KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is recruiting an internal auditor. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the online app. Candidates with outstanding CVs will be contacted as soon as possible
Auditor Job Duties:
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Audit and Legal Compliance,
- Professional certificates like CPA or similar
- Financial Software and Documentation Skills
- At least the minimum of three years of experience
- Diploma / bachelor in accounting and finance