Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client is looking for HR & Administration Officer with sound experience in labour laws and CMA dealings to take responsibility as soon as possible. Qualified candidates should apply online and send their CV in Word format.
- Assist in managing the administration of the Human Resources policies and procedures and also carry out recruitment, discipline, grievance handling, performance management, reward and career development programs.
- Manage the on boarding process and prepare and coordinate the Induction Program.
- Ensure that Probation objectives are set and follow-up on probation assessment for timely decision making.
- Coordinate performance management systems to ensure full participation of all staff and timely evaluation bi-annually, prepare appropriate reports for management action and ensure Performance Improvement Plans implementation.
- Preparation of employment contracts and timely Work permit application for expatriate staff.
- Develop and implement career development programs such as succession planning and talent management to ensure that the Company retains high calibre staff and plans for key roles.
- Assist in formulation of job descriptions and updates of organizational and departmental charts.
- Attend to all compliance issues relating to labour laws.
- University degree preferably in laws.
- Sound experience in t he CMA dealings
- Hands on experience and knowledge of the Tanzania Labour Laws
- Excellent spoken English and Swahili