On behalf of client, KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for a HR Liaison Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. Our client is a reputable manufacturing company based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidate should have prior work experience in Human Resources Management dealing with government entities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Cooperate with the business executives to implement strategic HR plans.
- Handle and manage all the employee issues; monitoring their performance, probation period, etc
- Communicate and maintain a healthy relationship with government offices to apply visa, work permit, etc. as needed
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
that drives high performance
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource
- To be fully in compliance with labour laws of Tanzania by developing disciplinary procedures, escalatory procedures, complaint handling mechanism etc., with specific focus on the company operations and business type
- All Leave record keeping and attendance monitoring including generating daily biometric report on attendance and sharing that daily with Group HR Department
- Workplace Compliance including OSHA, Fire, First Aid.
Education and Experience
- Must have an Undergraduate Degree, Master Degree is preferable
- 5 to 8 years in the field Human Resources management & Administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English/Swahili
- Medium to high Office (Excel/Word) skills
- Excellent understanding of Tanzanian Labour Law and CMA procedure