KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for Excavator/Backhoe Operators to work in different sites in Dar es Salaam. Our client is a reputable international construction company. All qualified candidates should apply online.
- Operate the excavator/hoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.
- Ensure trench is excavated to the proper depth/grade.
- Follow directions of ground crew regarding craning, gravel placement and grading.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections and work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or• endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the road construction industry
- 2 to 3 years’ experience operating an Excavator/Hoe is required.
- Basic technical Knowledge of Excavator/Hoes and other heavy equipment.
- Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines• Multi-task and set priorities effectively
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude and willing to work Out of town and travel