The duty of the Depot Administrator is to ensure depot administrative processes are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy. The candidates should have sound knowledge or experience in HR issues and process. Qualified candidates in Kahama, Mwanza and Shinyanga are encouraged to apply.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Maintain personnel records, including sickness and holiday. Pass relevant information promptly to Payroll and HR
- Establish and maintain all training records within individual personnel files providing reminders to the General Manager of annual training review for each employee
- Administer the depot’s petty cash in accordance with company policy
- Control the issue and recording of purchase orders to suppliers.
- Check supplier invoices against orders, code invoices and present to Operations Manager/ Depot Manager for authorization.
- Forward information to Central Finance in support of key control account reconciliations, eg Purchase Order Listing
- Provide cover for the duties of the Operations Administrator
- Carry out such duties as may reasonably be requested by the Depot Manager
- At least 4 years experience in depot administration.
- Possess a sound knowledge of Depot procedures
- Be computer literate and numerate
- Be a team player