On behalf of client Kazini Kwetu Limited is looking for Depot Accountants with exceptional abilities and who are ambitious to climb the ladder in their professions. They will work in a well established manufacturing company based in Kahama. Interested candidates should apply online.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Processing Invoice on order generated by sales representatives.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Keeping records of sales transactions.
- Provide accounting support for the financial reporting unit.
- Handle accounts payable duties, enter daily worksheets to the general ledger system, assist accounting personnel and ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Verify, organize, process and store an organization’s financial records.
- Produce reports and reconcile any differences found in records as needed
- Reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Required to keep accurate records, be detail oriented and be able to spot financial errors made by others.
- At least two years of work experience in similar environment
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- BSc/Ba in accounting,