Our client is looking for Customer Service Agent to work in a busy office environment in Dar es Salaam. Qualified candidates are encouranged to apply:
- Greet customers when they arrive and direct them accordingly
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available Services and best options for their need
- Help customers decide between shipments methods through our rate cards.
- To be more focused and follow-up on customer value added services.
- Establish a relation with the Operations department and potential partners in order to ensure a controlled and healthy development of Brand.
- Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support.
- Update customers on changes in service, shipment status
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liaising closely with the relevant departments to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Experience in Customer Services is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and Outlook.
- Good oral communication skills both in English and Kiswahili.
- Possesses good relationship building and interpersonal skills Behavioural competencies
- Self motivated individual capable of taking ownership and working independently