On behalf of client KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for Customer Relations Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidates should have worked in managerial roles in customer service/relations in a busy environment with ability to handle customer complaints.
- Develop and execute customer service strategy providing first class assistance and advice to customers at all customer service interface.
- Identify and ensure roll out of relevant CRM tools for effective servicing of customers.
- Ensure a robust training and quality assurance process is in place to ensure consistency in the handling of consumers and consumer complaints across all platforms and touch points.
- Put in place relevant KPI's and conduct proper analysis of statistics to ensure the service levels to customers and respect set targets.
- Develop robust recognition and motivation scheme to minimize employee turn over in customer service.
- Ensure customer service is also a profit centre putting in place process and discipline for customer service staff to also sell to customers at all touch points.
- Ensure service level agreement exist with internal stake holders to ensure consumer complaints are resolved in time.
- Design customer service procedures, policies and standards to ensure customer service activities happen smoothly.
- Manage relations with any customer service provider to ensure that service delivery is very good.
- Conduct relevant outbound campaigns for selling, consumer understanding, retention and loyalty in agreement with other commercial functions.
- Work with research team to conduct relevant research and survey in order to continuously improve on service delivery and be ahead of competition.
- Ensure proper planning and budgeting for continued efficiency in the provision of customer service.
- Execute any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- At least 5 years experience in Customer Relations roles.
- Contact center management experience.
- University degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.