The company deals in solar energy. The successful candidate will design and drive sales and distribution strategies to support the unique combination of relevant channels and regions in the market.
- Establishing and managing channel partner networks for company products
- Developing new business : prospecting, qualifying and closing new channel partners
- Delivery of annual revenue and unit sales targets
- Identifying key resources needed to execute the right sales and distribution strategy, including hiring and managing field sales staff, managing budgets for market activations and channel incentives to meet sales targets.
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales and training presentations
- Managing and growing existing accounts within the territory
- Co-ordination with the head office for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
The ideal candidate:
- University degree and at least 6-10 years of sales and business development experience in Tanzania.
- Experience in a sales and distribution strategy for FMCG products.
- Has a strong record of meeting revenue targets and experience growing new business lines
- Fluent in Swahili and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to spend 40-50% of their time on the road interacting with partners, resellers and customers.