Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client; a construction company is looking for a Construction Supervisor to be based in Mufindi. The successful candidate will begin to work immediately. Qualified candidates are requested to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Accomplish project goals by determining required resources, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
- Execute construction of dams, repair and additional construction of houses.
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes.
- Perform or execute Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
- Degree in construction management or civil engineering.
- Minimum of five years in the construction industry, with some leadership experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in Mufindi