Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client; a construction company is looking for a Construction Supervisor to be based in Mufindi. The successful candidate will begin to work immediately. Qualified candidates are requested to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses.
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes.
- Perform or execute Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
- Degree in construction management or civil engineering.
- Minimum of five years in the construction industry, with some leadership experience.
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in Mufindi