On behalf of client, Kazini Kwetu Ltd is looking for a Billing Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. The desired candidate should have prior work experience in a similar role preferably in the telecom sector.
- Work closely with Finance Manager to ensure billing is done timely and correctly
- Shaping efficient billing procedures across the company
- Ensure that all customers have valid contracts and addendums prior to billing
- Timely raise customers’ invoices as per agreed billing Cycles.
- Daily keeping track of service Tickets in order to ensure all billable services are invoiced.
- Timely and accurately reconcile customer’s Accounts
- Manage monthly revenue reconciliation to ensure business recurring revenue tallies with Finance management revenue reports
- Oversee and streamline billing processes
- Ensure tax exemption ,approved Credit notes are posted on time
- Timely follow up and booking of W/holding tax certificates, duly stamped by TRA
- Facilitate smooth month end closing by timely closing of Accounts Receivable module
- Preparation of billed and unbilled reconciliation report
- Preparation of Accounts Receivable related reports including aging report and provision for bad debts.
- Ensure timely preparation and production of weekly and monthly billing reports- overall Financial reporting ( Week/ Month and Year end Reporting)
- Responsible for collection all 61+ days outstanding by working very closely with CRM to ensure this is collected in three month from the date of Billing Manager assume the role.
- Ensure the business has all relevant document for all those clients above 60+ days and same need to used in case the business decide to take legal action.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Strong project and staff managerial skills